User-friendly Mixed Fractions to Percent Calculator changes the provided mixed fraction value into a percentage in a fraction of seconds. All you need to do is give the mixed number as input and press the calculate button. Then you will get the percent value as output easily.
Steps to Convert Mixed Number to Percent
Have a look at the process to change mixed numbers to percent in the following sections. These guidelines are helpful while converting mixed fractions into percent.
- Take any mixed number having whole number, fraction.
- Find the decimal value of fraction by dividing numerator with the denominator.
- Add the decimal value to the whole number.
- Afterwards, multiply the result with 100 to get the percent value.
Problems on Mixed Numbers to Percent Calculator
Problem 1: Convert the mixed number 5(5/7) into a percentage.
Given mixed number is 5(5/7)
Convert Mixed Number 5(5/7) to improper
5(5/7) = (5x7+5)/7
Convert fraction 40/7 into decimal
40/7 = 5.71430
Convert 5.7143 decimal to percent
5.7143 x 100 = 571.43
Therefore, 5(5/7) into percentage is 571.43
Process to Use Mixed Fraction to Percent Calculator
- Provide the numerator, denominator and whole number of the mixed number in the specified input boxes.
- Hit the blue color calculate button.
- The exact answer i.e percent form of the mixed number will get appeared on the screen.
FAQs on Mixed Fraction to Percent
1. How do you convert a mixed number to a percent?
To turn a mixed number into percent, find the decimal value of the fraction. Add it to the whole number and multiply the sum by 100 to check the result.
2. What is a mixed number?
A mixed number is the combination or addition of both a whole number and a fraction. It can be represented as A B/C where A is the whole number, B/C is the fraction.
3. Where can I get the best tools to change mixed numbers to percent?
Multiplyfractions.com is a trusted website that contains Mixed Numbers to Percent Calculator which gives the exact percent answer for a mixed fraction easily.
4. Find the percentage of 8 5/6?
Find the decimal value of fraction 5/6
5/6 = 0.833
Add it to the whole number 8
8 + 0.833 = 8.833
Multiply it by 100
0.833 x 100 = 83.3%